BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Mom's Day: Morning




We celebrated Mother's Day a week early since Travis has to work on the 11th. Travis made me breakfast last Sunday, it was supposed to be breakfast in bed, but not this year. I was laying in bed and then heard the smoke detectors going off. Trav was cooking bacon, and he always seems to set them off. So I had to get up and turn on fans, open doors and windows, and calm McKenna down. Well at least he tried!! Haha. After breakfast, I opened my card from McKenna, shall I say she is great at picking them out!! (Maybe daddy helped too). Then I opened my gifts, a heart shaped locket and a new tank top, oh and a box of earplugs. Trav thought this was the perfect gift. I still do not get it. Well to make a story short, I had a great first Mother's Day!! Thanks McKenna and Travis!!

0 comments: