BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

King's Dominion





We headed out to King's Dominion Saturday, for the second time since we have season passes. It was hot there, high 90s and very humid. We were all dripping sweat. I convinced Trav to go on the Stunt car ride, I told him it was an easy ride. Well lets say I stretched the truth a litt. It was fast and made sharp turns, but not that bad. He swore the entire time while I watched his face and laughed. Thats say he was a little upset, but we both had fun. He also went on the log ride with me too. He said he was done with rides for the entire year now.
Our friend Cantu and his girlfriend came with this time, so I could go on some of the big coaster. We went on the biggest ride there!! Upside down like 7 times and super fast!!

0 comments: