BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

34 Weeks



Wow! I can't believe I am getting so close. We are finally going to meet our baby soon and we are so happy about that. I am getting tired of carrying around this extra weight and trying to sleep is very hard. But the countdown is on.

Today I had my 34 week check-up. McKenna measured a centimeter big, but the doctor said no big deal. She is allowing me to schedule an ultrasound to check on the baby, mostly because Travis and I want to see her! She also said that the baby is slowly moving into position and that my contractions were normal. We go back in 2 weeks for a check-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm getting so excited for you guys. I can't wait to meet that sweet little girl. She's got some terrific parents waiting on her! Love ya all!! Patti

THE LIZARD'S said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!PS.. THE DOG IS GETTING BIG!