BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween '07





Well today is Halloween!!! It started off rather eventful, I had contractions for about two hours this morning. Travis left me and had to go to color guard practice. Travis made us a wonderful dinner, BBQ chicken with pork and beans and green beans, it was different. But hey, I guess it was edible.

We dressed up the animals, Parker was a skeleton and Pumo was a pumpkin. Travis didn't want to be anything, but he did enjoy eating our Halloween candy!! I finally carved our little pumpkin, and Parker helped out by eating the insides and his very own mini pumpkin. He ate about half of it and then I had to take it away. Travis helped me paint my tummy, McKenna had to have a costume too!! So far, no trick or treaters here. We took Parker out for his walk and saw kids dressed up, but no one knows where we live. So I guess Travis gets to keep all his candy!!

3 comments:

THE LIZARD'S said...

That is so funny about the dog ( i think) eating the pumpkin and then you had to take it away! ha.. that cracks me up. oh, and your belly looks too cute! I know what you mean about eating the candy.. me and brian cant stop eating our leftovers. we had a few trick or treaters. and the cat in the bassinet. thats funny but not so funny when mckenna comes. they have nets for those, you know?

Auntie Phyllis said...

Cute pictures... Christina,your mom is so excited that she gets to come back there. I hope you wait until she gets there to have your little girl. Wish you kids lived closer. Anyway, if I don't get a chance to talk with you before Thanksgiving have a good one. I know you will with your mom there. We all miss you.
Love,
Aunti with David in my heart

nana marilyn said...

Cris and Travis,

You have made this so much fun, and have done such a great job.

Wish I could come with Mom when McKenna arrives. The pictures of the kids in their costoms was such a cute idea.

Travis and you did a great job with the McKenna's outfit; sorry you didn't have any trick or treaters.
We were in Miami, even came home early.

Keep up the great job.

Love You, Nana Marilyn