BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 8, 2007

Oh My

So today I started having contractions, they woke me up at about twelve thirty in the afternoon and kind of caught me off guard. I walked the dog and they kept coming. I ate some lunch and drank some water. Then I laid down on the couch. They continued for about two hours and finally stopped. It was a little scary being at home alone and not knowing what was going on or if the contractions were real or just practice ones. We have a doctor's appointment this Wednesday so we will see what is going on. We are going to ask for an ultrasound to see what McKenna is doing. Things are about to change! We, or shall I say, I am nervous but I know everything will be fine. Travis is very supportive!

2 comments:

THE LIZARD'S said...

cool cat pics! oh, maybe your body was just getting in contraction mode. well, hopefully you can hang in there loner. maybe you will be put on bedrest. good luck at your dr. appt.!

Lynn said...

Cristina - I hope you're doing ok! Let us know if there's anything you can do - and you can always call me or Patti if you just want to talk to someone - ok?

love ya!